Monday, June 17, 2013

My Wig Collection

For those who may be wondering.
This is my wig collection.
I have worn some of them only for a few times. Some more than a few.
I am selling some of them already, but they're already "on hold" for certain people.
I'll go ahead and start with my first ever wig I bought!

This was my first ever wig.. I bought it on eBay, as I did with ALL of my other wigs. eBay is a hit and miss type of thing. You Have to hope what you get isn't complete crap. Well for my first wig, it was probably my only "disaster" wig. First lets start off with it was super long. Past my hips long. I believe 100cm? The thing was ALWAYS tangled so I had to keep it braided all the time. Then I decided to butcher the bangs as well as shorten the thing. The picture to the left shows how short I ended up cutting it(Still fairly long), but also before I cut the bangs which you can see in the other picture. Lets just say I gave that wig away to the neighbor girl so she could use it for halloween. 
Next off we have my red wine wavy wig, which still is one of my favorites. I didn't do any sort of "modifying" to it. The bangs were perfect to my liking as well as the length. It was eh, $11 on ebay? It sheds, but it is a nice full wig and still looks gorgeous to this day. I will probably have the hardest time giving up this one, if I do.
This is my black wig I had gotten. Well it has a hint of brown in some lighting, but for the most part black. Now lets see. I've done a lot to this wig. I styled/trimmed the bangs two different times and then curled the wig. The picture here is what it looks like currently. I am actually giving this one to a good friend of mine. I don't have head lice so her getting this as "used" isn't a bad thing. Plus for free c:

I had fun with this wig. It is another very full wig. I love the color. It fades into this darker purple and is just lovely. This one I am seeing if anyone in the facebook group I am in is interested in buying it from me. If not I will probably put it on eBay or someting. $25 is what I am asking for it. Only worn a few times. 
 This is when I figured to try out a lighter colored wig. Blonde to be exact. It worked out quite nice with my skin complextion, which surprised me. I only worn it once. Considering about selling it as well. For when I move to Germany I will only be bringing certain wigs with me.
This wig I had gotten for a future OC cosplay. But lets face it, I don't have the time nor money to work on the costume nor do I have any kind of sewing skills! So I am selling this to a good friend on facebook. This wig has not been touched with the scissors.

This is where I started getting more into natural colored wigs. They tend to be more silky and not as "fake" shiny looking. Which is what I like! I ended up getting the wrong color the first time(It was a dark brown, the one I wanted was the one in this picture) but I really like both colors. So same wig, just one darker than the other ;) I also styled the bangs on the darker version differently. This one is the lighter brown.   
 This one if fairly new. It is my red curly wig I had gotten on ebay. The shipping was fast(US seller finally!)and the wig is super lush. Sadly I messed up that one big curl as you can probably tell in the picture(Oopsie!). Still a lovely wig. I have to fill my eyebrows in when I wear it though(Doesn't match my super strawberry blonde hardly noticeable eyebrows).






Finally my most recent arrival is my blonde that fades into a pretty light pink. It is a pin straight wig. I was deeply considering waving it like my red one. But all my other wigs have a slight curl or wave to them so I guess a little change isn't too terribly bad. If you want to see my review on this wig check out the video I have for it. 

I actually have one other wig that I didn't show on here. It is just a short choppy layered orange wig I was going to use for a Misty(Pokemon) cosplay that I never got around doing. So I'm selling it to a friend for $10. I bought a new wig today so when that comes in I'll be posting some pictures of it ;) So keep an eye out for that post!

Sincerely,
TheSweetestLullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment