Saturday, August 3, 2013

~My Online Shop~

My little online store is called Lullaby Charms. I was doing it all through etsy, but switched to Storenvy. It is a lot easier to work with and I enjoy the customization you can do with your shop. 

My shop will be a mixture of "re-sale"(Yard selling it up online yo!), so things I have used, but in good condition, and of things I've made. 
My favorite thing in the shop would be my icecream scoop rings. They're cute and fun and perfect for a Fairy Kei/Creepy Cute style accessory! 


Another thing I love are actually something I randomly came up with one day.
I was drinking those starbucks frappucinnos daily and an idea popped into my head. I ended up making them into super cute little necklaces. They look like a little cup or bowl of icecream with kawaii charms and sprinkles/whatnots. I of course cleaned them out well and then I spray painted them/clear coated them. And thus these cute things were "born".



So that about sums it up. Grab your attention? 
If so you can check out my shop here: http://lullabycharms.storenvy.com/
Until next time!
Sincerely,
TheSweetestLullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment