Thursday, August 1, 2013

~I Butchered a Wig~

Two things I want to show.
Nothing super duper amazing, but still love it.
1. I got a new top in the mail that I got off of eBay(Of course).
2. I want to show off what I did to my blonde wig(Long wavy-ish one).


So lets start off with I got this top on eBay 

I love it. Absolutely love it! It is simple, but the design gives it a little something special. And it is super comfy. It is a size Medium and you can look up Forever 21 Boyfriend Cardigan on eBay and I'm sure you'll find one! I saw two or three listings for this same top but this one was of course the cheapest and in my size range.

Second I ended up "butchering" my old blonde wavy wig which is this one:


I got it on ebay. I was on facebook one night and a girl posted a picture of the blonde wig she altered and well it inspired me to mess around with my blonde wig! 
So yeah. That is what it now looks like. Thanks to my sister for wearing it while I was cutting it(I lack of owning the foam head). I guess you can say it is a "scene" cut? Just very layered now and can have either side swept bangs or straight across(But it pokes my eyes when straight across). 

So that about sums up this entry!
Until next time! 

Sincerely,
  TheSweetestLullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment