Tuesday, August 13, 2013

~A Healthier Lifestyle~

I am trying to be a bit of a healthier person.
I just started a healthy diet and am going to exercise after work each day I can.
Today is only day 3, so I won't show any obvious changes.
My goal isn't as much to losing weight as it is toning my body a bit.
Losing some weight would be nice but not my biggest concern.
I'm a fairly weak individual. I have little strength to do 5 pushups or situps.

So I figured I'd start off by a day one picture of my body.
I will do weekly body pictures and hopefully see something a little changed by week 4.
I'm not overweight. My weight is average for my height and what not.
I am 5'4 and weigh 135Ibs, my overall weight goal is 125Ibs.
I want to tone my Arms, Stomach and Legs.

Front/Back 

Side View

Perhaps I should next time not lift my arms up.
But then again with my arms down you wouldn't be able to see the stomach.
I didn't suck in on any of these. The right picture on the Side View looks more sucked in probably because I lifted my arms more. Next Tuesday I shall do another update. Most likely won't look too different.

I also will do a post with the food/drinks I've been eating.
Until Next time!

Sincerely,
TheSweetestLullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment