Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diet Failure~Moved~Life Update


As you read from the title my diet failed. Only reason being is because I had quit my job so I could spend some time with my family and while I was away from my house visiting my dad's, I caved. We had a "last" family dinner together when I visited so unhealthy food up everywhere, lets just say I lack self control.

So once I got back I ended up running out of my healthy delicious food/drinks and I didn't really have the money to spend on more food because I was saving all I had for a plane ticket.

So the plane ticket, I finally bought. I got it cheaper than I thought I would. Now I am in the oh so gorgeous Germany! It is a bit chilly here already so I made sure to focus more on long sleeves and pants. Though I failed to pack toe covering shoes that weren't heels or a pair of hot pink and dark purple running shoes that match nothing. Luckily my mom is shipping out my winter cozy boots soon.

I'll post some pictures now so you're less bored from the chitter chatter.




As you can see the architecture is gorgeous here. I love just walking around town. So many little shops and the food here is great! Not to mention it is nice to finally be able to legally try fruity girly alcoholic drinks when we go out to eat for dinner or lunch. So far I've only liked two of the eh 5 or so drinks I've tried. A Strawberry Majito and a Screwdriver. I'm not a beer fan either.

Anyways I WILL be getting back into my diet or more so for breakfast and lunch, once we get a place of our own and I get a job.. Which by the way my fiance' and I are still not married, that is actually the reasoning of me being here earlier than the original plan. But it seems that the laws here in Germany for marriage are a lot more complicated and confusing rather than a simple courthouse marriage in the states. It'll be a while more but once we're married, I get a job I will probably go to the AF base's gym and start back up my diet with the exception of going out to dinner(heehee).

One thing I've noticed since I've been here is that my hair hates it. It is either the climate/weather change or the water change. My hair is more dry and my scalp is itchy! So I'm going to try the natural remedy stuff for my hair. Apple Cider Vinegar diluted with water Rinse, the Diluted Baking Soda rinse, then I'm getting Aloe Vera and for a leave in conditioner I will be mixing Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil and some distilled water....because I had to leave my hair products at home(boo). So I'll have to update you on the whole hair deal once I get everything together and started!

I think that is enough talking. One person's life update is usually boring to another.
Until next time,
TheSweetestLullaby

Youtube (I have many more new videos up from last time. Including wig reviews, a tutorial, and more)


No comments:

Post a Comment