Friday, July 5, 2013

~Umbreon Me!~

I present to you my little Umbreon self!
Okay anyways I ALWAYS get asked about my Umbreon hoodie. ALWAYS.
So I figured I'd make a post about it here :)

To start out with I got this on eBay.
The seller has other hoodies, but not many pokemon ones(boo!).
I remember seeing Umbreon, Charmander, Pikachu and Maybe...Piplup?
I got it on eBay for $50, but I see the prices bouncing from $42-$50 quite often.
The shipping was FREE. I always go for free shipping ;)
I got it in a size Large to play it safe. It is super soft and super warm. The only two things I found "negative" was 1. I was dissapointed that the picture showed the yellow rings around the hip area near the pockets and mine didn't have any 2. The sleeves are a tad bit short on my arms. But over all the hoodie is awesome and I still HIGHLY recommend it. I like that the ears are more floppy than the straight up ears I've seen on hoodies(I think they look corny when they're sticking straight up ICK!).
I actually made a video talking about it and you can see the awesome tail swing movement I do towards the end of the video ;) Tis HAWT!



PHOTO SPAM OwO







No comments:

Post a Comment